Last updated: June 17, 2021
Don't misuse our goodwill
Due to the nature of digital products, it is particularly easy to misuse our generous refund policy. That is the reason we must have a few limitations to our 14-day refund policy:
- To get a refund, you must have first tested the easy process of publishing our templates to social media.
1) After your purchase, be able to show that you have published/used your templates or other digital products obtained from our store to your social media channel(s)
2) Demonstrate how the material does not meet the intended use.
3) Agree in writing that you will never use any of the products you are requesting to be refunded for and that all of it will be deleted from any and all areas (hard drives, laptops, cellphones, USB's etc) where it may be stored on.
If you still wish to have a refund after your publishment, we will be glad to approve your request. This is however at our discretion.
- Suppose a customer has bought a product and asks refund right after delivery of said products. In that case, we may consider that this behaviour differents widely from our general customer and we suspect there is a misuse of our goodwill. We will review customers’ reasons for refund requests and make refund decisions based on that.
WorkLinker strives to provide all our clients with the highest value demonstrated in the products that they have purchased from us.
For requiring a refund, start by sending us an email: email@example.com
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org